Here is a handy list of suggestions for what to fill a tortilla wrap with. I love having a generously filled wrap for lunch as they are super convenient (protein, carbs, and veg in one), quick to make, and easy to grab and go.
Also to keep the wrap as healthy as possible, try to use wholemeal or 50/50 tortillas rather than white ones.
10 Healthy Wrap fillings
1. Hummus, rocket, red pepper, and feta cheese
2. Chickpea, cous cous, Harissa dressing, and salad leaves
3. Chicken /or lentil dahl, mint yoghurt dressing, baby spinach, and fresh coriander leaves
4. Red onion, goats cheese, and baby spinach
5. Turkey bacon, iceberg lettuce, and tomato
6. Chicken, sliced olives, cous cous, lettuce, and a mint yoghurt dressing
7. Smoked salmon, cucumber, low-fat cream cheese, and freshly ground black pepper
8. Feta cheese, fresh basil, tomatoes and black olives (add salad leaves too)
9. Red peppers, grated carrot, hummus, and watercress
10. Pre-cooked bean chilli, spinach and natural yoghurt. Fancy bean chilli but don’t have a recipe? No problem! I have one from one of my earlier blog posts here.
I hope there was something there that sounds great to you. Have a food-tastic day! 😉
For more of my foodie activities, feel free to follow me on: