This is super easy to make as it simply involves assembling the ingredients in an attractive way on a plate. The dressing is minimal but satisfying and the dish is suited for lunch and dinner alike. It also features the fruit with which I’m most obsessed at the moment: avocado!
Ingredients (to serve 1):
- 1 portion of cooked prawns (about a handful)
- 1/2 an avocado (peeled and chopped or sliced)
- 2 handfuls of shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 wedge of fresh lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 nest of rice noodles
- 1/2 tsp reduced salt light soy sauce
- 1 handful of baby leaf spinach
1. Cook the rice noodles according to their packet.
2. Stir in the soy sauce and some black pepper
3. Arrange the lettuce and/or spinach on a plate and top with the avocado
4. Scatter the prawns over the salad and serve the noodles on the side.
5. Finish by squeezing the lemon juice over the prawns and salad leaves and season with black pepper to your liking.
Feel free to follow my blog to gain email updates of new posts or follow me on Instagram or Twitter. Use the hashtag #hldcblog to show me which of my recipes you make as I’d love to see!
Have a lovely day,