This is a wonderfully sweet, tasty treat that is as equally good for dessert as it is for breakfast. There are many recipes for mugcakes that are terribly high in sugar, oil (yuck), and general unhealthy ingredients but this recipe is a lighter, lower calorie alternative without substituting the most important thing, taste!
Note: This won’t taste exactly like cake but it’s a delicious clean alternative!
Ready in 4 minutes
- 1/2 mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg 30g oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 6 tbsps water
- Add everything to a large microwaveable mug or bowl
- Stir well Microwave for 2 mins
- Stand for 1 min. Serve and enjoy!
- Melt some delicious dark chocolate and pour over for a decadent dessert
- Plate with some Greek yoghurt
Follow me on – Instagram: @HCRinstacam Twitter: @Hldcblog